The Boston Police Foundation was formed in 1993 to provide private financial support for critically needed resources to the Boston Police Department, the oldest police department in the country. Our supporters help fund special equipment, advanced training, new technology, officer safety and wellness, and youth outreach programs not covered in its annual budget.
- Chairman Of The Board: Bob Long, President, Bob Long Investigations and Security Consulting Group, LLC
- Vice Chairman Of The Board: Carl Jenkins, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps LLC
- Board Treasurer: Carl Jenkins, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps LLC
- Board Clerk: Nancy Reno, Vice President of Marketing and Training – Housing Management Resources, Inc.
Ex Offico Members
- William Evans, Police Commissioner – Boston Police Department
- Ed Davis, Former Police Commissioner – Boston Police Department
- Sharon Hanson, Chief Operating Officer Davis Security Strategies
- Deputy Colm Lydon – Boston Police Department
- Executive Committee: Robert Long, Chair. Carl Jenkins, Nancy Reno, Arthur DeMoulas.
- Finance and Audit Committee:Carl Jenkins, Chair. Larry Curran, Craig Levey
- Development Committee:Kevin Phelan, Chair. Robert Long, Nancy Reno, Sean McGrath
- Governance and Nominations Committee:Bob Guttentag, Chair. Blake Norton, Bob Long, Tom McGovern, Kevin Phelan, Kevin Cloherty.
- Lawrence T. Curran, Investigative Counsel and Senior Consultant – Pinkerton
- Arthur S. DeMoulas, Principal – Ten Mountain Capital
- Robert Guttentag
- Blake Norton, M.Ed, Vice President Police Foundation
- Kevin Phelan, CRE Co-Chair Boston – Colliers International
- Sean McGrath, Manager – Stone Gate Group
- Kevin J. Cloherty, Esq., SVP & Gobal Compliance Chief – Manulife Financial
- Craig Levey, Esq., Bennett and Belfort
- Melinda Cook, Ed.D Vice President of Strategy and Planning – Fisher College
- Daniel Linksey, Managing Director Boston Office Head, Investigations and Disputes – Kroll
- Caroline Wright, EdM Director of Student Engagement & Retention – Fisher College