The Boston Police Foundation was formed in 1993 to provide private financial support for critically needed resources to the Boston Police Department, the oldest police department in the country. Our supporters help fund special equipment, advanced training, new technology, officer safety and wellness, and youth outreach programs not covered in its annual budget.
- Chairman Of The Board: Richard A. Parry, Chief Security Officer (CSO). Hologic, Inc.
- Vice Chairman Of The Board: Bob Long, President, Bob Long Investigations and Security Consulting Group, LLC
- Board Treasurer: Carl Jenkins, Managing Director, Duff & Phelps LLC
- Board Clerk: Thomas M. McGovern, Ed.D, President – Fisher College
Ex Offico Members
- William Evans, Police Commissioner – Boston Police Department
- Ed Davis, Former Police Commissioner – Boston Police Department
- Sharon Hanson, Chief Operating Officer Davis Security Strategies
- Deputy Colm Lydon – Boston Police Department
- Executive Committee: Richard Parry, Chair. Robert Long, Carl Jenkins, Tom McGovern, Arthur Demoulas.
- Finance and Audit Committee:Carl Jenkins, Chair. Larry Curran, George Regan, Craig Levey
- Development Committee:Kevin Phelan, Chair. Robert Long, Nancy Reno, Sean McGrath
- Governance and Nominations Committee:Bob Guttentag, Chair. Richard Parry, Chair. Blake Norton, Bob Long, Tom McGovern, Kevin Phelan, Kevin Cloherty.
- Lawrence T. Curran, Investigative Counsel and Senior Consultant – Pinkerton
- Arthur S. DeMoulas, Principal – Ten Mountain Capital
- Robert Guttentag
- Blake Norton, M.Ed, Vice President Police Foundation
- Kevin Phelan, CRE Co-Chair Boston – Colliers International
- George Regan, Founder – Regan Communications Group Inc.
- Sean McGrath, Manager – Stone Gate Group
- Nancy Reno, Vice President of Marketing and Training – Housing Management Resources, Inc.
- Kevin J. Cloherty, Esq., SVP & Gobal Compliance Chief – Manulife Financial
- Craig Levey, Esq., Bennett and Belfort